1Q17 Earnings Release
São Paulo, May 11, 2017 – Contax Participações S.A. (BM&FBovespa: CTAX3) announces today its 1Q17 results.
• Adjusted EBITDA of R$1.3 million in 1Q17 with a 0.3% margin, affected negatively by first quarter seasonality and by the standing contract adjustment with some clients. It is the third consecutive quarter with positive EBITDA;
• Adjusted Net Revenue stabilization, at R$455.2 million in 1Q17, compared to R$461.1 million in 4Q16;
• Acquisition of three new clients, in the consumption and services sector, in Trade Marketing and Tele Marketing segment, reinforcing the Company as an integrated relationship player, both online and offline;
• Innovation department: focused on developing cross and up selling;
• Decrease of R$60 million (or 13%) in the Cost of Rendered Services (CRS*) compared to 1Q16, as a result of the cost reduction initiative and adaptation of the installed capacity;
• 13% decrease in the total number of operators over 1Q16, due to better operating efficiency;
• Evolution of the Ownership Simplification process, with the approval for the consolidation of the operating activities at Contax-Mobitel;
• Approval of the Outsourcing Bill, beefing up the sector‘s legal security and potentially speeding the expansion of the Company‘s business.
To access the complete Earnings Release, please, click here.
Conference Call in Portuguese
May 12, 2017
Time: 09:00 a.m. (US EDT) / 10:00 a.m. (Brasília)
Connection Phone: +55 (11) 2188-0155
Webcast: click here
Replay: Available until May 18, 2017
Connection Phone: +55 (11) 2188-0400
Tel.: +55 (11) 3131-5136 or +55 (11) 3131-5131